Summary of Recent Changes
Updates as of April 27, 2021
- Guiding principles for fully vaccinated people are now provided.
- Underscores that immunocompromised people need to consult their healthcare provider about these recommendations, even if fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask outdoors, except in certain crowded settings and venues.
- Clarification that fully vaccinated workers no longer need to be restricted from work following an exposure as long as they are asymptomatic.
- Fully vaccinated residents of non-healthcare congregate settings no longer need to quarantine following a known exposure.
- Fully vaccinated asymptomatic people without an exposure may be exempted from routine screening testing, if feasible.